Family Lawyer required with Partnership Opportunity (Nelson Office)
Stevens Orchard Lawyers is a well-respected, successful and established law practice with a close knit and cohesive team. We provide a high level of legal assistance across a broad range of legal areas and are an early adopter of technology.
About the role:
We are seeking a family lawyer to take over a portfolio of work from a partner who will be leaving the practice at the end of 2018. The role will be to undertake family and relationship property files including care of children and counsel for child appointments.
The position is available immediately with shares available for purchase by the incumbent by the end of 2018.
- Degree from a recognised University
- Experienced in family/relationship property in New Zealand
- Either be on the counsel for child list or of sufficient experience and competence to complete the training and apply to be appointed to the list
- Efficient and productive
- A confident litigator
- Empathetic and understanding of family clients in situations of stress
- Confidence to increase your experience and expertise into other areas of law
- Able to operate as a supportive team player
- Willing to contribute to growing the business
- Personable, with a good sense of humour
- Excellent salary package and benefits
- Key role in the team
- Great career development
Please provide your CV and cover letter (along with proof of your qualifications and current practising certificate) to email@example.com
Applications close at 5.00pm on 31 July 2018.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.