The team at Stevens Orchard Lawyers wish to update you on the approach we have taken to remain safe and healthy in response to COVID-19. The health and wellbeing of our clients and those who we work with and interact with each day is a priority to us. We are monitoring the situation and are strictly following any guidelines from the Ministry of Health as they are made available.
For clients and visitors
- We are open from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. We will update you if this changes for any reason.
- If you have a meeting booked with us at either our Stoke or Westport office and you have been overseas in the last 14 days or are feeling unwell please call us on 03 547 6991 for Stoke and 03 789 7759 for Westport and we can discuss setting up your meeting by telephone or video conferencing instead.
- Hand sanitisers and wipes are available for use in the reception area of both offices as well as in the general office and meeting rooms.
- High touch areas, common areas and workspaces are cleaned daily to a high standard.
- Please don’t be offended if we do not shake your hand – we are encouraging our staff to exercise social distancing.
For our team
- If any of our staff or their families feel unwell or show any symptoms of COVID-19, then they are requested to stay home and telephone the Healthline (COVID-19) on 0800 358 5453 or to telephone their GP (before any visit).
- Work related travel in New Zealand (domestic) and overseas (international) has been temporarily put on hold.
- If required, our team have the ability to work from home remotely to minimise any impact to you.
Please continue to keep good hygiene practices and be supportive of each other to help reduce the risk.
Thank you from the team at Stevens Orchard Lawyers.