The team at Stevens Orchard Lawyers wish to update you on the approach we have taken to remain safe and healthy in response to COVID-19. The health and wellbeing of our clients and those who we work with and interact with each day is a priority to us. We are monitoring the situation and are strictly following any guidelines from the Ministry of Health as they are made available.
For clients and visitors
- Please refrain from coming into our offices in Stoke and Westport.
- If you need us or are unsure about your legal matters please ring us. We are still able to service your legal requirements via telephone or video link.
- We are still working from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday and for some staff we are working remotely. We will be conducting all client meetings by phone or video conferencing only.
- If you have a meeting already booked with us at either our Stoke or Westport office, we will be contacting you to make alternate arrangements.
- If you have paperwork or parcels to provide us, please drop these on the table at the door or on the table just inside the door.
- Please be patient with us as we attempt to navigate this fast-moving situation. This is a difficult time for you and for us. We are trying our best to handle your legal matters while working remotely. It may mean that we are working unorthodox hours to cover your needs and also care for our families.
- We will update you if this changes for any reason.
- We can be contacted in the following ways for
assistance with your legal matters:
- 03 547 6991 (Stoke)
- 03 789 7759 (Westport)
- [email protected] for general enquiries or directly to the staff member working with you
- Through our website: www.stevensorchard.co.nz
Please continue to keep good hygiene practices and be supportive of each other to help reduce the risk.
Thank you from the team at Stevens Orchard Lawyers.